English teacher KS3 & KS4 required for coeducational comprehensive school 11-18 years in Coventry
justteachers are seeking to appoint a passionate Teacher of English for this large secondary school; you may have years of experience or be newly qualified. You will need excellent subject knowledge and have evidence of your ability to make a difference to your students learning and grades.
The school is based on the outskirts of town, most students live locally, although the school attracts students from outside the priority area.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to utilize their motivational learning techniques in their teaching practice and create engaging lesson plans. Have strong subject knowledge; KS3 & KS4 (KS5 desirable but not essential).
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- Do you have the ability to make an impact on teaching and learning across the wider school life?
- Do you have the ability to support and inspire your students?
- Do you have the ability to support the development and be a valuable member of the English department?
Start September 2019
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Midlands area
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.