Faith School Requests full time class teacher (KS1) on a temporary basis with the potential to extend.
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is committed to raising standards of learning and achievement
- Demonstrates creativity as a teacher
- Is able to inspire and motivate others
- Has consistently high expectations of pupils, self and colleagues
- Has well developed behavior management skills
- Is able to establish excellent working relationships with staff, parents and children.
We can offer highly motivated, happy and confident children; and a dedicated, flexible team to work with you. Our school invests significantly in a continued, professional development program.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, between M1-M6 per day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.