Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant – Rothwell
Justteachers are looking for a Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant to make a difference within a Primary school, in the Rothwell area.
Some pupils within school have an EHCP (Education Health Care Plan) and have difficulties associated with their academic , social, emotional and behavioural development.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Emotionally resilient
- Team Teach Trained – Desirable
- Able to motivate students
- Work part of a team
- Work well independently
- Experience working with SEND pupils
Duties will include:
- Helping with planning meetings
- Working without supervision and liaising with teachers
- Attend meetings outside normal hours
- Promoting student welfare
- Work to specific goals with children
- Supporting pupils with ESBD, SEMH, ASC
- Follow pupils EHCP
Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a DBS
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.