Various long term, interim and permanent Mathematics teaching posts near Peterborough
Justteachers are currently seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and energetic teacher of Mathematics to work with in one of our partner academies in Cambridgeshire. This larger than average secondary school has excellent facilities and promotes a supportive environment for both staff and students.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A dynamic, innovative and resilient teacher who can deliver engaging and stimulating lessons to both key stages in order to help the department continue to move
- Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
The exact role and responsibilities can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
- Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
The posts are flexible and to start in September 2019.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.