Food Technology Teacher
Justteachers are currently seeking an inspirational Food Technology teacher to work with in one of our partner schools. The successful candidate will be passionate about the subject and will able to inspire others with that passion.
The position is to start in September 2019 and is a permanent post.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A good Honours degree
- Qualified teacher status
- Good communication skills
- Strong team ethos
- The commitment to ‘go the extra mile.
- A strong belief in truly comprehensive education
The Humanities department benefits from an outstanding Humanities team, first class facilities and exciting development pathways for all team members.
The School offers:
- Excellent pastoral care
- A bespoke CPD programme for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- An excellent reputation in the local community
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- Superb facilities and resources
- A comprehensive staff well-being package
- Aspirational and hard-working students
- Strong parental engagement
This post represents a superb career opportunity for an enthusiastic professional who is passionate about Humanities or Geography, has excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills. This post would be suitable for an NQT or a more experienced teacher. However, an additional allowance covering some areas of responsibility may be available for a suitably qualified candidate.
The position is offered on a full time permanent basis, the Salary will be in line with the National Teacher pay scale up to M6.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.