French Teacher MFL Full-time from September – Pendle
Are you looking to work within a small yet passionate team who understands the importance of MFL and the role it plays both professionally and personally in the lives of their learners?
Justteachers are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed MFL Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located in Pendle, Lancashire.
The school aims to create a culture that encourages pupils to have fun speaking French and gives them the confidence to practice their language skills in their future lives. As a MFL department they understand especially in rural areas how important it is to encourage learners to be outward facing to the world.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to teach Key Stage 3 and 4 French
- It would be advantageous if you have some knowledge of teaching Spanish but not essential
- Be enthusiastic and professional
- Be able to creatively teach French and plan interesting lessons
- Must be able to build good relationships with pupils to manage behaviour effectively
- Be passionate about education and improving attainment for all learners
To apply for this role, register your details on our website or call us today on 0800 832 243
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.