Learning Support Assistants – Behavioural Support – Wigan
justteachers are seeking behavioural specialists to work within SEN schools across Wigan
. We are fast approaching a busy time of year for SEN schools as their intake increased and their needs follow.
We have two very well established SEN desks which cover Manchester, Greater Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Liverpool, Wirral and the surrounding areas and are looking for specialists to come and work in schools with supportive and enthusiastic teams.
If you have experience working with SEN students, SEMH/ESBD students, support work, pastoral work or any other kind of work that relates to supporting the progress of vulnerable children or young people then we would love to hear from you.
We are actively recruiting specialists to work in a range of environments for long term roles from September.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working in PRUs, ESBD/SEMH Schools, Care Homes or Residential Homes
• Are comfortable working in challenging and sometimes difficult environments
• Have experience providing nurture groups, interventions or boosters
• Possess a Team Teach or any form of de-escalation training certificates
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with ESBD pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to math you to your ideal school/role.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.