Cover supervisors needed in Norwich
Justteachers have been developing relationships with Norwich based schools and colleges. Due to an increase in demand, we are looking to recruit more cover supervisors in the area. The role will vary from day to day and short term placements.
We are seeking candidates who have previous experience working with young people, preferably in a school environment. You will be required to cover lessons on an ad hoc basis in the absence of the class teacher. The work will be pre-set, but you will be required to have good behaviour and classroom management. You may only be with the students for one lesson, or one day; however we are looking for people who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working with young people (school based experience preferred)
- Completed cover supervisor course (or willing to complete)
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.