Teacher of English required in Kings Lynn
Jussteachers are currently recruiting for a teacher of English for one of their partner schools in Kings Lynn. There is a requirement to teach across KS3 and KS4; KS5 experience would be an advantage. The school have high expectations and develop their curriculum to ensure students meet high levels of attainment and progress. They are looking for a creative and innovative teacher, who can support the schools expectations,
The role is to start September 2019 and is a full-time position, however the school will happily welcome applications from teacher who are looking for a part-time role, with the prospect of a job share. NQT’s and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualified teacher of English (QTS desirable)
- Experience in teaching English across KS3 and KS4 KS5 desirable)
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- justteachersare committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.