Teacher of Science – September 2019
A Secondary school in the city centre of Coventry is looking to expand their Science department. They are recruiting for someone who can engage with pupils and drive attainment.
Is this somewhere you think you can work?
- Full Time
- Potential to progress into a permanent role (September 2019)
- AWR after 12 weeks
- Flexible and competitive pay rates
- Build relationships with senior professionals in the industry
- Passionate and driven
- Hold a valid QTS/QTLS
- Clear DBS
- 2 years experience working in an academy
- Specialise in Science
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Please contact Taylor on 02476463555 if you feel you would be interested in this position available…
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.