Full Time SEN Teaching Assistants Required
Are you a TA? justteachers is currently recruiting for passionate and experienced teaching assistants to work within our partner schools located in York and Leeds. The schools all cater for pupils with needs that are a complex mix of medical, sensory, communication, intellectual, emotional and social.
Successful SEN Teaching Assistants will have:
- Proven experience of working with mainstream or SEN or EMS schoolchildren with SEN including: Autism, Down’s Syndrome, Physical Disabilities, PMLD, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment.
- Knowledge of Team Teach would be advantageous
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
- Have passion for working with children with SEN
- Have proven ability and be flexible of working on the one-to-onebasis and with group of students
- Level 2 or 3 Qualifications
- Experience of delivering personal care or a willingness to do so
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.