KS1 Teacher Needed
Justteachers are currently looking to recruit a KS1 teacher for one of our partner schools in Dereham. They are ideally looking for a KS1 specialist but would consider KS2 candidates who show the ability to teach at that level. The school are looking for a professional and motivated teacher to join their team and immerse themselves into the ethos and culture of the education workplace.
The ideal candidate will be positive, passionate and enthusiastic with the ability to instill these qualities in our students. We aim to recruit individuals who display the competence and character to drive our schools towards success, and accelerate achievement standards for all students alike. It is essential that you demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of teaching, learning and behaviour strategies, and have a thorough understanding of basic skills including phonics. The school is an average size primary school who caters for students from a range of backgrounds. They have a strong SEN department with a number of teaching assistants who are used within the classroom, and on a 1:1 basis.
Both NQT’s and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Ideally you will have:
- PGCE with QTS (essential)
- Experience in teaching across KS1
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.