Due to expansion an opportunity has arisen for a Construction Tutor to join our team of highly skilled teachers. You will be based with our Lincoln team. This role is on a full-time, temporary basis, until December 2019 in the first instance.
Our partner school we specialises in opening and running provisions for students who need that second chance, but mainstream education isn’t for them. We offer a judgement free, calm learning environment which is run by reputable school leaders who have expertise in managing disengaged learners.
Many of the learners we get already have an interest in the more “vocational” subjects; so attitudes and appetites to learning can be excellent.
If you are interested in hearing more details, and you meet the below criteria, please get in touch via this link ASAP.
- Experience of teaching/tutoring and assessing Construction qualifications for learners aged 14 upwards.
- A recognised teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS, Cert. Ed, etc)
- A patient, calm approach to tutoring learners who have previously been disengaged
- You must be friendly and lively!!
- You must have experience of the construction trade – we want our learners to be prepared for their first day “on site”. This includes Long Weights, Tartan Paint and a Daily Stand!
This is a full time role but we are willing to accept candidates on a part time basis. Vacancies are available in Lincoln, Gainsborough and Louth.
To apply now submit your details below or call on 0800 832243. Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.