Maths teacher needed Fakenham
Justteachers are currently looking to appoint a teacher of Math for one of their partner schools in Fakenham. The ideal candidate would be a forward thinking, innovative teacher who is able create interesting and engaging lessons across KS3, KS4 and KS5. They are looking for a talented Teacher of who is ambitious, positive, highly professional and absolutely committed to ensuring that students achieve great outcomes and enjoy Maths.
The school is an average size secondary school in a rural area of Norfolk. They have a strong network of teaching and support staff, and aim to create a positive learning environment for all.
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced teacher, we would like to hear from you. You will be part of a fantastic and highly motivated team that is determined to use the application of Math knowledge to make learning interesting and engaging. The school are continuously improving with strong development plans in place. Applications from NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcomed.
Ideally you will have:
- QTS (desirable)
- Experience in teaching Math across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 is desirable)
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteacherspolicies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachersare committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.