Full-Time Science Technician needed in South East London
Do you have experience as a Science Technician? Are you a Science specialist who is looking for a change of pace? justteachers currently require an enthusiastic Science technician to work within one of our partner secondary schools located in Southwark, South East London. This school is looking for someone to join their team to cover a maternity leave starting in September
Ideally you will have:
- A background in Science and an idea of what the technician role would entail.
- Experience working with young people.
- Previous experience within a laboratory
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be able to supply at least 2 references that cover the last 2 years of your employment
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 02071002440
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.