Year 6 Teacher – Bradford
Justteachers work with a number of Primary Schools based in and around Bradford, and due to a growing demand we are keen to recruit a bank of Primary Teachers, who are looking for work in the Holmewood, Wibsey, Great Horton and the Tyersal area.
The schools differ in socio-economic backgrounds and so candidates must be enthusiastic and willing to work closely with the different departments in maintaining or exceeding school expectations.
The role would be ideal for teachers planning to return to work on a part time basis, or teachers looking for day-to-day supply work. We have a range of day-to-day and long term jobs in your area.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years. (this includes NQT placement schools).
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
Working with Justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include
- Remuneration of £100 – £165 per day dependant on experience
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organized structure
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period
justteachers Ltd offers competitive rates of pay and the option of joining a contributory pension scheme.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching supply please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.