Key Stage 2 Teacher with Inclusion and Positive Behaviour experience– Bradford – September
Are you a primary teacher looking for your next role?
justteachers is currently seeking a Primary Trained teacher to work within one of our partner schools located in Bradford. .
The school is situated within a close knit community where the children require a teacher who will understand and cater to their Social and Emotional well-being. Whilst academic progress is important, the teacher should be resilient to change and the adaptability of daily tasks to suit individuals.
This is a great opportunity for a Teacher who has previously had experience with SEMH or SEN and would be looking to make a difference to some of the most vulnerable children in the community.
Ideally you will:
- Have QTS
- Have experience in KS1 or KS2
- Hold a recognised Teaching Certificate
- Have experience in teaching in an SEMH environment
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay are £120-160 dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0800 832243
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.