English teacher required for a mixed Secondary Multi-Academy Trust School in Coventry
justteachers are delighted to be working with a strong Multi-Academy trust school in Coventry. This school has a strong reputation, supportive staff structure and continues to be oversubscribed.
The school is seeking to appoint an ambitious teacher of English KS3, KS4 (KS5 is desirable but not essential). You must hold QTS.
Do you have the passion and drive to motivate and inspire your students, and have the ability to display great classroom management? You will be required to teach across all year groups at KS3 & KS4.
Start September 2019
- Do you have excellent subject knowledge?
- Have you evidence of your ability to make a difference to your students learning and grades?
- Are you able to offer inspirational lesson plans?
- Must have a genuine desire to work within a demanding English department
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Midlands area
To apply for this position please forward your CV in the first instance;
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.