Teaching Assistant – Level 2 – Warwickshire – September
Justteachers are looking for a level 2 teaching assistant required full time, term time only.
As a level 2 you will be working under the full supervision of the class teacher, you will assist in the day to day running of the classroom working in small groups and on a one to one basis when required.
You will contribute to the on going needs of the children, meeting targets and setting assessment levels, again with the full support of the class teacher.
You will be able to demonstrate recent experience within a similar environment and an understanding of the needs of children from a culturally diverse community. Good use and knowledge of ICT would be an advantage.
Can you offer the following?
- Excellent communication skills
- Assist in personal, social, and emotional development of pupils
- Assist with one to one care
- Positive behavior management
- Fun and caring person
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.