RE Teacher needed for Warwickshire School
justteachers are looking to recruit an; enthusiastic, confident Teacher of Religious Education for a large mixed Secondary School in Warwickshire. You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience; you will need to be flexible in your approach to your students and have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving their full potential.
Start September 2019
Are you able to offer good communication and have the ability to engage and motivate your students to love your specialist subject; using your leadership skills to guide different groups of students.
- A mixed secondary school based in Warwickshire
- The school stands by its strong Ethos & Values; to help develop and respect the needs of others
- To make learning enjoyable and challenging
- To promote high aspirations and high expectations of everyone; students & staff alike
- To continually raise the level of the academic performance of every student
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other teaching opportunities in the Midlands area
RECOMMEND A FRIEND As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral; if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply or looking for a permanent role then please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.