DT – Food Specialist Teacher Required for “Good” school in Coventry
justteachers are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Food for one of our partnership schools in Coventry. The successful candidate will identify clear teaching objectives, content, lesson structures and sequences appropriate to your specialist subject for the pupils being taught. You will need to be confident and have experience working with a range of students’ abilities in KS3 & KS4. The school will consider NQT’s.
Start September 2019.
- Do you have strong knowledge of the National Curriculum?
- Do you have the ability to deliver creative and engaging food technology lessons?
- You will be required to set clear targets for pupils and build on their prior attainment, considering each pupil as an individual.
- You will plan lessons and engage students constructively
- Great classroom management for pupils of a range of abilities
- Offer good communication and able to inspire and motivate pupils
- You may have just graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- A mixed secondary school based in Coventry
- Ofsted grade “Good”
- The school stands by its strong Ethos & Values; to help develop and respect the needs of others
- To make learning enjoyable and challenging
- To promote high aspirations and high expectations of everyone; students & staff alike
- To continually raise the level of the academic performance of every student
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary (AWR applies after a 12 week (period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24-hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
- Long standing and exclusive relationships with clients
- No timesheets
- In-house payroll service
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to working for justteachers
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.