Nurture Teacher in an Alternative Provision
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner to develop and lead a forward thinking Nurture class. If you believe passionately about the social and emotional wellbeing of children then please come and talk to us. The successful candidate will join a well-established team and be part of developing provision for a Nurture class.
This full time, permanent position is due to commence from September 2019.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Recent and relevant experience to the position, ideally within an alternative provision setting
- Provide reports on individual progress to the Headteacher/SENCo and parents as required
- Intervention techniques to ensure sound learning and discipline and maintain a safe environment in which pupils feel confident
- Understand how pupils’ learning is affected by their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development and to understand the stages of child development
- Highly organised, dedicated and self-motivating
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently to people at all levels i.e. staff, pupils, governors, local authority and more
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No time sheets
- Safeguarding training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.