FT Female PE Teacher needed
A popular Enfield secondary Academy is working with justteachers in recruiting for a Female PE Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4. KS5 experience would be desired too.
The Academy is currently over subscribed for September 2019 and are currently introducing a new course at A’Level for PE. This is a great time to join their department as their is a huge buzz around this new course being introduced. The school has great intake yearly into their GCSE course. The reason for this role is due to a promotion within the department.
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 Physical education
- KS5 experience is desired
- Group planning sessions happen every week
- September 2019 start
- Part time hours are available, full time is desired
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6:30am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No time sheets
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.