Maths teacher needed Downham Market
Justteachers are currently looking to appoint a teacher of Math for one of their partner schools in Downham Market. They want their students to love learning and be well placed to do something great with their lives. The school have a caring network of teaching staff and make sure that their staff have the time and support to plan, teach and assess effectively. High quality professional development and leadership training for staff are central features of our school and Trust.
We are looking for a talented Maths Teacher who is ambitious, positive, highly professional and absolutely committed to ensuring that students achieve great outcomes and enjoy Maths.
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced teacher, we would like to hear from you. You will be part of a fantastic and highly motivated team that is determined to use the application of Math knowledge to make learning interesting and engaging. The school are continuously improving with strong development plans in place. Applications from NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcomed.
Ideally you will have:
- QTS (desirable)
- Experience in teaching Math across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 is desirable)
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteacherspolicies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachersare committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.