KS2 teacher needed Ely
We are looking for a KS2 teacher near Ely for a September 2019 start. Are you passionate about giving pupils a positive first experience of school and learning? Do you have a strong understanding of child development and the primary curriculum. Are you adaptable and innovative with your teaching? If this applies to you, you are exactly what the school is looking for.
The successful candidate will have a sound understanding of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum and be committed to maintaining exceptional classroom practice. The post is suitable for an NQT or experienced teacher on a full-time or part-time basis. You will be positive, passionate and enthusiastic with the ability to instil these qualities in our students. It is essential that you demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of teaching, learning and behaviour strategies, and have a thorough understanding of basic skills including phonics.
Ideally you will have:
- PGCE with QTS
- Experience in teaching across KS2 (desirable)
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.