Health & Social Care Teacher needed near Peterborough
Justteachers are looking for a Health & Social Care teacher to work within one of our partner schools on a long term basis. This role is a full time role, teaching Health & Social Care to GCSE and is to start from September 2019.
You will need:
- Experience teaching Health & Social Care to KS4
- A proven track record in driving students to meet or exceed their expected grades
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Ability to support students through assessments
- Ability to contribute to planning and marking
- Be able to work as a part of the department
- Inspire and motivate pupils to succeed
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.