English Teacher required from September
I am working with a school in Salford who are looking for a EnglishTeacher to start from September.
The school has great values and asks for immediate commitment for the successful candidate
You will need to bring creativity, rigour, resilience and a passion for teaching to the dedicated team. You will have excellent subject knowledge and will be committed to giving the children the start in life they deserve
The successful teacher will be required to meet with the head teacher at your earliest convenience. You will have a supportive leadership team to welcome you to the school
Ideally you will
- Have a secure understanding of assessment and be able to place this at the centre of your teaching
- Have a ‘can do’ mentality with a desire to overcome challenges that arise
- Be committed to professional development and have high expectations of your own practice
- Hold QTS
- Be able to provided recent and relevant teaching references
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0161 850 0310
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.