Humanities teacher needed September 2019
Justteachers are currently recruiting a creative and inspirational teacher of Humanities for a partner school in the Norfolk area. The position covers Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, good knowledge and experience across all levels would be an advantage. The candidate would become part of a supportive team off teachers, instructors and technicians and offers great resources.
The successful candidate will be expected to be an excellent classroom practitioner who can plan creative and innovative lessons.
An aspect of the role would be to get involved in tutor/pastoral duties as well as teaching a range of classes. The role would be suitable for a NQT, or more experienced teacher.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualified teacher of Humanities (QTS highly desirable)
- Experience in teaching Geography, History or RE across KS3, KS4 (KS5 desirable)
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.