Computer Science Teacher Norwich
Justteachers are currently looking for a Computer Science Teacher who is passionate about delivering high quality teaching to students across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 desirable). Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact on student progress? Are you looking for a post that offers the challenge of working in a rapidly improving facility?
The school are looking for someone who is interested in either full time or part time applicants from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
- Planning and delivering high quality lessons
- Ability to Teach the AQA syllabus to GCSE level
- Achieve excellent results for their students
- Inspiring them in the subject and a desire to learn
- We welcome applications from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
- The ideal candidate will:
- Be well-qualified with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills
If you are interested in this role please call us on 0800832243
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.