EYFS Teacher required – Soutwark – Immediate Start
Nursery (EYFS) Teacher Required for an Immediate Start
A central city based Primary school are looking for a Nursery Teacher to start with them immediately after May half term. This role will be a full time role. The school prides itself on its family feel and building the foundations for students to aspire to their highest potential, believe in themselves and respect themselves, their peers and their community.
The successful candidate must be available for an immediate start, NQT’s are also welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Be qualified to teach within a UK Primary school (QTS)
- An excellent knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- KS1 Experience, Year 1, year 2 preferably.
- A clear DBS disclosure
- Understanding of a range of strategies to support children with SEN
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A rewarding teaching environment
- A highly successful & supportive team to work alongside
- Professional career development
- A school with lots of fresh investment & ideas
- A competitive salary
- Being part of an already very successful team
justteachers is committed to safeguarding both its candidates and the schools it works with. All candidates applying to jobs through justteachers must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.