SEN Teaching Assistant – Craven Area
justteachers is interviewing for a teaching assistant who can work in one of our Special Needs schools in the Craven area. The ideal candidate will support an individual child with PMLD 5 days a week . The candidate needs to have had previous experience working with children with PMLD as well as other special educational needs. A teaching assistant qualification is not essential to this role however the following is desirable:
- Experience of working with children with SEND
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.