Full Time SEN Teacher Required. – Leeds.
Are you an SEN teacher? Justteachers is currently looking for a passionate and experienced SEN teacher to work within one of our partner schools located in Leeds. They provide education to children with a range of complex needs. The role is to work with a small group of children with specific needs including autism. We are looking for someone who is positive and passionate about working with children with SEN. The school resides in a picturesque village with spectacular local views and a great local community.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience teaching children with SLD, PMLD and ASC.
- Have knowledge of catering for children with Social, emotional and mental health issues
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision.
- Innovative lesson delivery.
- Creative & inspiring attitude.
- The desire and ability to work on an individual and team basis.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience. £120-180 per day
If you are interested in this role, call the West Yorkshire Team on 0800 832243 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.