1.1 Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant Required in Boston
At justteachers we work with a number of schools in Boston and the surrounding areas. We are seeking to appoint SEN Learning Support Assistants for long term and day to day roles.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- Recent experience of supporting pupils with SEN, in particular Autistic Spectrum Conditions, ADHD
- A clear enhanced DBS disclosure
- Be capable of taking on a challenge
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Understanding a range of strategies to support children with SEN
- Be committed to work the full duration of the contract
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
If you are interested in the above role or are keen t hear of our other opportunities, please call us on 0800 832 243.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.