Teacher of French & Spanish required for Secondary School in Coventry – Start September 2019
justteachers is currently assisting a local school to recruit a specialist Teacher of French and Spanish for a strong Catholic school based in the north-east of Coventry. This is an ideal opportunity for a teacher seeking a new challenge to further their own career progression. Do you have the ability to encourage and support your students to achieve their full potential?
- You will need to be able to teach KS3 French & Spanish Teacher and have the skills to utilise motivational learning techniques in your teaching practice
- To be reliable, efficient and inspirational
- Be an exceptional classroom teacher with great classroom management
- You may have just graduated from University
- Be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate pupils but also who can remain calm under pressure
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools) Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other teaching opportunities in the Midlands area
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral; if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply or looking for a permanent role then please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.