Team Teach Trained Assistant – Warrington & Cheshire
justteachers are working very closely with a client based in Warrington that are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant to support their KS3 – KS5 students who have a range of needs including ASC, SEMH, SLD, MLD and some challenging behaviour.
If you have worked with children or adults with special educational needs and are interested in this position, please get in touch.
Ideally you will:
• Hold a Teaching Assistant or Support qualification
• Have experience working with ASC, SEMH, SLD, ESBD or other special needs
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Can use PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners
• Be able to plan, mark and assess if needed
• Hold Team Teach Training or other De-escalation training
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.