Teacher of Technology required for “Outstanding” school in Coventry – Start September 2019
This role would be suitable for an experienced teacher or an outstanding NQT who wants to work in a leading Academy focused on ensuring that all students achieve or exceed their potential.
The School is the Lead School in a multi Academy Trust and was judged as ‘Outstanding’ in all areas by Ofsted in 2015. It is a Specialist College in Mathematics, Science, Technology and Engineering, a National Support School, and leading edge school. It is highly over-subscribed with a growing Sixth Form.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Technology who has a passion for teaching and learning. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and motivated professional with an ambitious vision for the subject. The successful candidate will join an established team, where you will need to be committed to delivering a high quality, lively and interesting curriculum to challenge and inspire all of our students.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other teaching opportunities in the Midlands area
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral; if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply or looking for a permanent role then please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.