English Teacher required for “Good” school in Covenrtry – Start September 2019
The School is based close to Coventry City Centre and is situated on a spacious greenfield site on a regular bus route. The school provides an extensive extended school’s programme of classes and activities for the local community. The last Ofsted grade was “Good” and staff work hard to maintain this grade. You will be joining a strong, supportive team where your own development is as important as your students’ progress.
Start September 2019
- Ability to create fun lessons and engage your students
- Be an exceptional classroom teacher with great classroom management at KS3 and KS4
- Be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate pupils but also who can remain calm under pressure
- To be reliable, efficient and inspirational
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other teaching opportunities in the Midlands area
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral; if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply or looking for a permanent role then please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.