Year 1 Primary Teacher
Year 1 (KS1) Primary Teacher Required for an Immediate Start – Wandsworth
An outstanding school in the London borough of Wandsworth are looking for a Year 1 teacher for the rest of the academic year and potentially for a permanent role in September.
Based in the vibrant borough of Wandsworth with a rich variety of cultures and the community play a big part in the success of the school. The successful candidate must be available for an immediate start, NQT’s are welcome.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Be qualified to teach within a UK Primary school (QTS)
- An excellent knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- KS1 Experience.
- A clear DBS disclosure
- Be capable of teaching pupils at all different levels & learning abilities
- Strong behavior management skills
- Understanding of a range of strategies to support children with SEN
- Be committed to work the full duration of the contract
- Innovative lessons to maintain interest from the students
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A rewarding teaching environment
- A highly successful & supportive team to work alongside
- Professional career development
- A school with lots of fresh investment & ideas
- A competitive salary
- Being part of an already very successful team
For any further information on this position or any other current position call Martin on 0207 100 2440 or email CV’s to email@example.com
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.