Part time Health and Social Care Teacher, required September
Justteachers is currently seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Health and Social Care Teacher who is looking to take on a new challenge.
The schools aims are to provide the best possible education for all students regardless of ability or background in order for them to become active and productive citizens. The curriculum is rich and varied including not only the more traditional subjects but also a range of vocational options.
The position is part time to start in September 2019 and could become permanent.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the academy.
- Show commitment to building the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance.
- Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
- Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.