Short term Science Teaching Vacancy- Full time role until July 2019
Are you a passionate teacher, with the ability to teach across all 3 sciences? justteachers are working with one of our partnership schools to appoint a Teacher of Science with the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 for the remainder of the summer term. The role is required until the permanent post holder begins in September.
The school will consider NQT’s for this role. If this sounds like the role for you, please forward your up-to-date CV. Start ASAP
- The outstanding school is dynamic and forward thinking and prides itself on offering inspiring opportunities for their hard working students and staff.
- The science department has an impressive record of supporting pupils to achieve fantastic results year on year, led by an innovative and imaginative Senior Leadership Team.
- The school has specialist status in Performing Arts and through this they identify and nurture the creative skills of every young person.
The Ideal Candidate
- Do you have the ability to teach across all year groups?
- Do you have the ability to motive your students to love Science?
- You will need a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to play a key role in helping promote and enable students to become effective, enthusiastic and independent learners.
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.