English Graduates looking for a route into the education profession?
- Are you looking for a route into education?
- Do you hold a degree in English?
- Are you passionate about engaging students within English Language?
If so justteachers may be the option for you! We are currently working with Secondary Schools in The East Lancashire region to recruit English Graduates for Learning Support Roles from September 2019. The students have a variety of needs and a mixture of support structures in place. The successful candidate will have a mixture of roles supporting 1:1, 2:1 and in small groups.
If you are passionate about your subject and beginning and exciting, rewarding career in education, please call now to discuss in more detail.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.