Teacher of Science
We are seeking a creative and energetic Teacher of Science to join our effective Science Faculty to teach students up to GSCE level. You will need to be an expert in your subject and passionate about enriching classroom learning with the determination to progress each individual student.
We are looking for a Teacher with integrity and belief in all that schooling offers students both academically and socially to the future. You will be confident and clear in your teaching methods making sure to adapt to all abilities but making sure to uphold the expectations and attainment set by the wider school. Previous experience working to GCSE level is essential to be successful in this role.
The role is to start in the new academic year and will be full time. The school is proud to be regarded as innovative and forward thinking with strong relationships with parents and the wider community. The school is easily accessible with excellent road links with the M6, M61 and M65.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- QTS Status
- Have experience of teaching Science up to GCSE level
- Have experience of teaching in an 11-18 environment
- Have an excellent understanding of the National Curriculum requirements for Science
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a clear understanding of safeguarding procedures
- Have an ability to motivate young people
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.