Full Time Year 5 Class Teacher – Maternity Leave from July 2019
justteachers are recruiting on behalf of a two form entry primary school based in Nelson. We are looking to appoint an experienced KS2 teacher for a Year 5 class from July 2019 to cover a maternity absence.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, passionate and has a driven attitude for education who can contribute to maintaining and exceeding school expectations.
The successful candidate needs to be;
- an outstanding and inspirational classroom practitioner who can consistently deliver high quality teaching and learning in an engaging way
- has experience of working with children within KS2
- has high expectations of pupil’s achievements and behaviour
- is able to show experience of working with children for whom English is an additional language
- has a knowledge and experience of working with children who have special educational needs
- has an enthusiasm for working in partnership with the SLT, governors, parents and the wider community
- has a commitment to developing his//her own professional skills
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.