Key Stage 1 Teacher- Bradford- West Yorkshire
We are seeking a well-qualified, motivated and passionate Key Stage 1 teacher on behalf of a challenging school which has recently been rated Good by Ofsted.
The school are looking for an engaging and focussed Year 1 or 2 teacher- who will share their ethos in providing outstanding teaching standards within school promoting the school’s ambition to be outstanding.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons to Year 1 and Year 2
- Skills to ensure positive Classroom Management
- Have the ability to track Pupil performance
- Vision, commitment and the ability to motivate students
Salary will be in line with the National Teachers Pay Scale. £120-180 per day
Working with Justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Bradford area please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.