EYFS Specialists Teachers needed in Peterborough
At justteachers we are looking for EYFS Specialists to work within a number of partner schools within Peterborough and the surrounding areas. We work with all different school settings including small village primary school to large central academies.
We also work with specialist environments including SEN schools and Behavioural Pupil Referral Units. We are looking for someone who can work in an EYFS setting to help motivate and inspire young children to learn, we can offer day to day work as well as longer term roles and even occasional permanent roles.
- The ability to be an exemplary role model to young people
- Build strong working relationships within school with the children, teaching assistants, SLT and parents
- Commitment to provide a safe and positive learning environment to all children
- Have strong behaviour management skills and be able to deescalate situations
- Be inspiring and motivating to help children achieve and progress
- Have experience teaching across the EYFS curriculum
We can offer work in a number of good schools working with friendly and supportive headteachers. Dedicated consultants looking for the best placements that suit your skills and flexibility. Access to a pension scheme as well as competitive pay rates.
If you do not meet the requirements listed above but know of someone who does, we have a Recommend a Friends scheme. For each recommendation we will send a £50 cheque as a thank you please email us on RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address.
We do have a lot of offer opportunities so if this one is not for you please call us on 0800 832 243 to find out more or email Lincolnshire@justteachers.co.uk
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.