Primary Teachers needed in Peterborough
At justteachers we work with a number of primary schools and academies in Central Peterborough and the surrounding areas and are in need of supply teachers to work within all key stages.
We have schools who are exclusive to justteachers who approach us for all their supply needs short term or longer term. We are looking to increase our bank of good quality supply teachers who are specialists in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2. Please note we also accept applicants who may not have QTS but equivalent qualifications.
What can we offer?
- Work in a number of good schools
- CPD and extra training opportunities
- Access to pension scheme and competitive pay rates
- Dedicated consultants who aim to find you the perfect roles
- Potentially long term or perm roles
- Abilities to develop SEND knowledge and work within specialist environments
What we are looking for?
- A passionate and inspiring teacher
- A candidate with strong subject and curriculum knowledge
- Ability to work as a part of a team within a school
- Provide an inclusive and safe learning environment
- Be able to provide 2 references within 2 years
- Have an updated DBS, or be able to apply for one if not
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear of other positions available, then please apply below or call us on 0800 832 243.
If you do not meet the requirements listed above but know of someone who does, we have a Recommend a Friends scheme. For each recommendation we will send a £50 cheque as a thank you please email us on RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.