Design technology teacher needed in Thetford
Justteachers are currently looking to recruit a Teacher of Design Technology for one of their partner schools close to Thetford. The school are looking for a teacher who is able to teach throughout the department, KS3 & KS4 Design Technology to all abilities. The ability to teach a range of DT subjects would be advantage.
The school is a large academy who are striving to improve, they aim to give children a love for learning and to motivate them to reach their full potential. They have a varied curriculum and offer a range of subjects to enhance the students learning.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualified teacher of Design Technology (QTS highly desirable)
- Experience in teaching Design Technology across KS3, KS4 and KS5 desirable
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteacherspolicies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachersare committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
The school can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a friendly and supportive environment
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
- A forward-looking, enthusiastic, dynamic and open staff
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.