Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Primary Teacher needed in Lambeth
A two form entry “Outstanding Primary School” based in Lambeth are looking for an experienced KS2 teacher. The school is well respected within the local community, set in a diverse part of London, with good transport links.
They seek to appoint a Year 6 Class Teacher starting as soon as possible for a long term contract until the end of the academic year. The successful candidate will be an experienced primary teacher or NQT, with a passion for improving the attainment of their students. It is a class of 30 with some very gifted children. Candidates must be confident to teach across a range of levels & learning abilities.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Be qualified to teach within a UK Primary school (QTS)
- An excellent knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- KS2 experience as a class teacher in years 4,5 or 6.
- A clear DBS disclosure
- Be capable of teaching pupils at all different levels & learning abilities
- Strong behavior management skills
- Understanding of a range of differentiation in their lesson delivery
- Be committed to work the full duration of the contract
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A rewarding teaching environment
- A highly successful & supportive team to work alongside
- Professional career development
- A school with lots of fresh investment & ideas
- A competitive salary
- Wonderful talented children to teach
For any further information on this position or any other current position call Martin on 0207 100 2440 or email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.