SEND Learning Support needed in Warrington
Would you like to join a team of SEND Specialists?
Are you an outstanding support worker who wants the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children who deserve the best? Justteachers are currently seeking passionate SEND specialists to support pupils with Social and Emotional Mental Health difficulties in the Warrington area.
This school believe in preparing pupils for the opportunity, responsibility and experiences of life. They pride themselves on providing a holistic approach to education, supporting every pupil’s ability to join in, helping them to drive their own learning so that they can explore, challenge and question.
Your main responsibility will be supporting pupils either 1:1 or in small groups; this often involves supporting both inside and outside the classroom. Pupils have a mixture of abilities and needs including some challenging behaviours.
We are looking for staff to cover long term opportunities, working alongside class teachers, SENCos and other senior staff within schools.
Ideally you will have some of the following:
• A Teaching Assistant qualification or have experience in Support work, Care work or Youth Work, have a
degree and/or experience in Psychology
• Comfortable to support with personal care
• Working knowledge of supporting pupils with SEND.
• Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
• Have a desire to become part of a committed team
• Be passionate for caring and supporting children and young adults with Special educational needs.
• Confidence when dealing with challenging behaviour
If you are interested in this position please contact us today 01925 826220
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.