Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant – Warrington and Surrounding Areas
Are you a Teaching Assistant? Support Worker? Pastoral Worker? Justteachers are currently recruiting for passionate teaching assistants to work within our partner special schools located in Warrington and Cheshire.
Successful SEN Teaching Assistants will have:
• Experience working within mainstream or SEN schools or have worked with children with SEN including:
Autism, PMLD, SEMH, ESBD, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment and other complex needs
• Knowledge of Team Teach or other de-escalation training would be advantageous but not necessary
• Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
• Have a passion for working with children with SEN and happy to work with children from EYFS to KS4 level
• Flexible working on a one-to-one basis as well as within groups of learners
• Experience delivering personal care or a willingness to do so.
If you have experience working with SEN students, support work, pastoral work or any kind of work which relates to supporting the progress of vulnerable children or young people then we would like to hear from you!
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We expect a high volume of candidates for this position to apply for this position call today on 01925 826 220 or apply now!
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.